BCM4329 running ok in Android and fails in debian

Hamilton Vera hamilton.listas at gmail.com
Tue Jul 26 12:44:28 EDT 2011

Dear Michael, thanks for reply. It is a fullmac device.

Dear Rafal, I am using debian (armel) in our board, the board is
connected using a ULPI interface. I wonder we have any plugable PC
device based on the same chipset :), it would help a lot.

The kernel is pretty much the same that we use in android, anyway I
will perform tests using  brcmfmac as you said.

Thanks a lot, any tips please let me know.

--
Hamilton Vera
int Administrator (char Network[],char ComputationalSystems[])