[ANNOUNCEMENT] BCM43224 and BCM43225 support thanks to Poznan University of Technology

Rafał Miłecki zajec5 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 22 06:32:24 EDT 2011

Hi guys,

As you hopefully noticed, I've spent a lot of time on Broadcom's cards
in the last few months. Adding bcma, modifying b43, fixing some bugs,
and so on... Today I've finally proposed enabling BCM43224 and
BCM43225 support, with a little of luck, still for 3.1 kernel.

I've time for all of that thanks to Poznan University of Technology
(the one I study at). After my first success with BCM4321 they
proposed me to continue this project as part of my MSc work. Thanks to
that I could fully focus on b43 and related projects. Focusing on
another MSc work woudn't give me so much time and wouldn't result in
so fast development.

I would like to say big "Thank You" to the University. It was one of
the most enjoyable projects during my studies!

Now, get the latest code and give me feedback for your BCM43224 or BCM43225! :)

--
Rafał