unable to write flashrom, functionality broken?

Michael Büsch mb at bu3sch.de
Fri Feb 4 11:55:26 EST 2011

> Support the code you provide publicly is your purpose, me fixing it
> for you is not support.

So far there was no fix needed, because it's not broken.

> What questionable business?
>
> It's against the law to modify a cards ID's?

Don't get me started with "law". You're distributing quite a few interresting files on your public http server's download area.

> You like the ubuntu code base and that is your choice,

i did not say that.

> different, I believe it suffers from poor management and it is not
> your place to dictate what my opinion should be.
>
> Since you acknowledge you are responsible for this b43 code then make

no i don't. i currently am the ssb maintainer.

> You know what, no need to respond, you have nothing intelligent to
> add as evident of your responses

as I said. You are the one who drives this discussion into the nontechnical corner.