Broadcom 14e4:4727 card

Rafał Miłecki zajec5 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 3 10:34:31 EST 2011

Hi,

My girlfriend just showed me her new notebook and... wohoo, it
contains 14e4:4727 I couldn't really find or Google! :)

This card is visible as:
03:00.0 Network controller [0280]: Broadcom Corporation BCM4313
802.11b/g LP-PHY [14e4:4727] (rev 01)
however loading ssb debug-less doesn't result in displaying anything in dmesg.

Does it mean this is SSB less Broadcom card? Or is this SSB based but
ssb module can not handle it for some reason? Right now I'm running
just LiveCD, can not recompile ssb modules with debugging enabled.
I'll borrow that card when I'll have something to insert instead (I
didn't take any card with me).

This is surely 802.11n card, so don't focus on lspci output.

--
Rafał