Looking for BCM43228

Rafał Miłecki zajec5 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 29 13:28:13 EDT 2011

I'm looking for 14e4:4359 card which is BCM43228 chipset based.

According to Ubuntu [0] it can be found in Dell's notebooks:
1) Dell Latitude E5420m
2) Dell Latitude E5520m
3) Dell Latitude E6220

Ubuntu user Marc Legris provided a prove this card is really used by
Dell. See any of his launchpad reports for lspci [1] [2] [3].

I've search on ebay and polish similar site, no results so far. Ofc
I'm not interested in buying the whole laptop just for WiFi card. I'll
be contacting Dell in next days to see if they can offer me a card.

However, maybe someone of you have seen this card somewhere else, or
have someone witch this notebook?

[0] http://www.ubuntu.com/certification/catalog/component/pci:4359:14E4-NETWORK
[1] https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/natty/+source/linux/+bug/777321
[2] https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/linux/+bug/777310