4331 support

James Anslow james at jamesanslow.net
Fri Aug 26 11:29:28 EDT 2011

Hello all,

I followed the instructions as forwarded in this mail re Kconfig and
dma.h. However, when I try to modprobe my device is detected but I get:

  69.767145] b43-phy0: Broadcom 4331 WLAN found (core revision 29)
[   69.767602] b43-phy0 ERROR: FOUND UNSUPPORTED PHY (Analog 9, Type 7,
Revision 1)
[   69.767611] b43: probe of bcma0:0 failed with error -95

Can anyone offer assistance?