BCM4318KFBG not recognized by b43

Daniel Klaffenbach danielklaffenbach at gmail.com
Wed Nov 17 17:48:37 EST 2010

On Wednesday 17 November 2010 22:39:31 Rafał Miłecki wrote:
> Daniel: anything new on this? Could you put that card in some "normal"
> machine where it's relatively easy to install deubgging symbols?
I'm afraid no. My wireless router is the only machine in my environment with a
mini-PCI slot.

I could however compile the kernel for my OpenWRT box with debugging symbols
(KERNEL_DEBUG_INFO in OpenWRT config), if this helps.

Could the PCI vendor id alone be the reason for this problem? As I mentioned
earlier I've added the ID to b43_pci_bridge.c, but I am not sure whether this
is sufficient or not.

Regards,
Daniel