BCM4318 Airforce one

Felipe J felipe.mail.lists at googlemail.com
Sun Jun 6 04:02:01 EDT 2010

Hi ,

I had my wireless card working nicely since the first installation (i just
remember that i had to do some stuff, which i cant remember now but once i
did i got it working). I have more then 8 months and never had problems.
Yesterday i installed the following, to try to get some other application
working:
*
sudo apt-get install linux-headers-`uname -r`  linux-source kernel-package
libncurses5-dev fakeroot wget bzip2*

I realized after that my wireless card stopped working, after this command.

Then i tried to rollback with the command:

*sudo apt-get remove linux-headers-`uname -r`  linux-source kernel-package
libncurses5-dev fakeroot wget bzip2*

Still no sucess. My card is still not working. I tried to reinstall
b43-fwcutter, and still no sucess....

Does anyone have a suggestion?

Thanks,

Felipe