Problem with b43

Martino Salvetti the9ull at silix.org
Tue Jun 1 04:39:44 EDT 2010

Also me... I sent a message about this problem but it was blocked.

I have this problem olny with multi-AP networks, in dmesg I can see that it
continue to changes the AP until they ends to responds. (At my home, with a
digicom ADSL router, the wifi works)

Martino

2010/6/1 William Bourque <william.bourque at polymtl.ca>

> Just saying, I have a similar problem... I tried to post twice about it
> on the list since 2 weeks but the mails keep getting moderated (and
> never unmoderated) because of "suspicious content".
>
> - William

Remember: with great power comes great current squared times resistance.