Wanted: Computer with BCM4312 that has FATAL DMA errors

Larry Finger Larry.Finger at lwfinger.net
Sun Jul 18 21:37:12 EDT 2010

The most annoying bug in the subject line has persisted for a long time without
resolution because none of the developers has a computer with the problem.
Debugging remotely is most unsatisfactory.

Is there anyone in the US that has a Netbook that shows the FATAL DMA error on
their BCM4312 (14e4:4315) wireless device that is willing to loan me their box
so that this bug can be fixed? I am in the finishing stages of a project and
will have some time to work on this bug.

Alternatively, I have an HP Mini 110 Netbook that I am willing to swap with you
on a temporary basis. This particular machine does not have the problem.

If you are willing to loan or swap computers, or have questions, please contact
me offline.

Larry