Can developers add a switch for bluetooth coexistence?

Baybal Ni nikulinpi at gmail.com
Tue Aug 10 16:57:43 EDT 2010

On 10 August 2010 13:29, Larry Finger <Larry.Finger at lwfinger.net> wrote:
> On 08/10/2010 02:55 PM, Baybal Ni wrote:
>>>
>>> I think that loading b43 with 'modprobe b43 btcoex=0' should do what you want.
>>> Have you tried that?
>>>
>>> Larry
>>>

>> It doesn't work for me.
>
> Did you unload it first? AFAICT, that option should do the same as you are doing
> with your piece of paper. If not, you will have to debug it. I don't have the
> hardware.
>
> Larry

Yes, I unloaded it and rebooted a few times, trying other switches
like hwpctl and their combinations. What kind of debugging output do
you want me to get? But I'm somehow confident that this may not be a
bad hardware problem as "ifconfig wlan1 down" allows my bluetooth
devices to operate normally. And as I can understand ifconfig down
doesn't perform a normal hardware power off.