Lugworld.org

Michael Buesch mb at bu3sch.de
Sun Apr 4 13:34:53 EDT 2010

And this has to do with b43, because...?

Don't get me wrong. I appreciate your effort for creating a new
communication network for opensource people.

However, I think this is just spam. Just substitute "lugworld" by
"V1agra" and read the mail again. ;)

For the success of the lugworld project I hope this is the only list
being spammed. Spam is not a positive thing. Yeah, people will remember it.
But in a negative context.

Ping some opensource news sites instead!

--
Greetings, Michael.