[14e4:4315] Fatal DMA errors on Dell Vostro 1310 (Celeron M540)

Myhailo Danylenko isbear at ukrpost.net
Sat Apr 3 05:57:49 EDT 2010

Fri, Apr 02, 2010 at 01:04:03PM -0500 рукою Larry Finger було написано:
> Any difficulties with wl are not our problem. Complain to Broadcom.

Yep, I know :)

> Is that with DMA? If so, the margin of error is better on your machine
> than on most that have this problem, but you don't have an Atom.

Yeah, but there's a great improvement between 2.6.32 and 2.6.33 - good
work!

If some testing will be needed - I'll hang around for next three weeks
(maybe afterwards too) (though, in my case it's rather hard to determine
if it works fine or still fails).

Thanks!

--
Михайло Даниленко