Which Atheros chip for Distance Measuring

Adrian Chadd adrian at freebsd.org
Sun Jun 11 10:47:19 PDT 2017

hiya,

So the wave 2 11ac parts implement the 802.11 fine time measurement
standards. There's not yet upstream support in ath10k though. :(

As for AR9380 and the high frequency timestamp / CSI functionality - I
have half done bits in freebsd-head. The CSI parsing and stuff though
isn't in FreeBSD yet - there's an ath9k driver hack somewhere to
expose CSI data, but I haven't found any open source examples of code
parsing CSI data.

-adrian