remote talking to AR9271

bruce m beach brucembeach at gmail.com
Wed Mar 2 20:24:04 PST 2016

>> Usually it works as followw. You go to https://github.com ..

  Well I made a fork https ...._fixes. I assume that I can
make the changes locally, somehow push the tree back onto
githup and then I can make the pull request. I'll try that
tomorrow and eventually get it working.  I guess I should be
thinking of getting these big changes that I am makeing onto
github.

> It would be interesting if you will find out how to use EP5 and 6 :)
> According to the code they can be used to manage priorities.

After looking at it all day, it still looks reasonable. The
USB seems to be set up in ROM so parts of the USB would have
to be reconfigured in one of the init files in firmware, a
interupt handler set up, which would sit and wait for data
to come in. We'll see after a few weeks how it is going.
I assume that the only data sheet for the fusb200 that you
have is the same as I have: FUSB200_ProductBrief_v1_2.pdf?

Bruce

Ps what do you mean "According to the code they can be used
to manage priorities" ?