remote talking to AR9271

bruce m beach brucembeach at gmail.com
Tue Feb 16 20:32:23 PST 2016

Hello Oleksij

I'm still working on the the firmware for the ar9271. Today
I was looking at the uart and debugging code and noticed
that the uart is totally undocumented in the chip
documentation. Do you know the pin numbers for the uart?
Not that I'm immediately going to be doing any soldering
since things are going really slow. Also I was trying to
find an Atheros reference design for the antenna networks
(transmit and recieve) and was wondering if there was a HTC
document somewhere explaining the protocol.

Bruce