AW: Disable ratecontrol for ATH9K_HTC

Steger, Marco Marco.Steger at v2c2.at
Mon Mar 30 04:47:22 PDT 2015

Hi Pieter,

I'm using your fixed-rate-firmware since days and it really works great. Additionally it would be great to use the USB debugging functionality you invented. I understand that I will have to use the changed drivers/net/wireless/ath/ath9k/* src and your firmware.

Can you shortly describe how I can use this to create a debug in dmesg? Would be great!

Best regards,
Marco