Access payload data in ATH9k_HTC firmware

Steger, Marco Marco.Steger at v2c2.at
Thu Jul 16 01:03:54 PDT 2015

Hi all,

for some experiments it would be great to access the payload (the real data I want to send/receive) before sending a new message and after reading a new message. How can I access/change this data in the firmware? Which file will be interesting for that?
I think in ar5416_hw.c I would have the best chance for that but currently I don't have a clue where to start.

Would be great if you can help me with that.

Best regards and thanks in advance,
Marco

Firmenname: Kompetenzzentrum - Das virtuelle Fahrzeug, Forschungsgesellschaft mbH
Rechtsform: Gesellschaft mit beschränkter Haftung
Firmensitz: A-8010 Graz, Inffeldgasse 21/A
Firmenbuchnummer: 224755y
Firmenbuchgericht: Landesgericht fürZRS Graz