Controlling Random Backoff Time

Matteo Danieletto matteo.danieletto at gmail.com
Mon Oct 6 09:52:00 PDT 2014

Hi,
Olekesij, when you write backoff threshold do you mean CWmax, don't you?
Adam, what does control the random backoff mean? Change on the fly the random value chose?

Also I was looking to find where is chosen the back off value, but I didn’t find the in source code . So I don’t know if the random backoff algorithm is implemented in firmware or inside the chipset .

Cheers
Matteo