unable to build firmware

Gertjan Hofman gertjan_hofman at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 28 14:20:02 EST 2013

Hello Oleksij,

Thanks for the two files. You might be right, I could be missing some packages. Strangely I get different make errors depending on whether I start the make toolchain from scratch or after the first failure. In anycase, I am not going to worry about that now. Perhaps a latest build should be posted somewhere, if the v1.3 contained in distribution firmware packages are old.
In any case, my broadcast from clients are still blocked.  I dont want to confuse the mail threads so i will continue on that topic on the other thread.

Thanks

Gertjan

On Thursday, November 28, 2013 12:02:05 AM, Oleksij Rempel <linux at rempel-privat.de> wrote:
Am 28.11.2013 07:21, schrieb Gertjan Hofman:

> Hello,
>
> I read in a comment from the ath9k devel list today
>>>
>>> ath9k_htc 1-1:1.0: ath9k_htc: HTC initialized with 33 credits
>>> ath9k_htc 1-1:1.0: ath9k_htc: FW Version: 1.3
>> And this is really old firmware. Use git if possible: https://github.com/qca/open-ath9k-htc-firmware
>
> I tried building on a Ubuntu 10.04 and 13.10 platform. Both fail (in different ways).  Can some one give an example of a build platform know to work ? Better yet, where can we find recent builds ? The latest I see anywhere is v1.3.
>
> Much appreciated,

I use 13.10, but i think toolchain was compiled with 13.04. Probably you
miss some packets....

In attachment is fresh compiled fw.

--
Regards,