updates - sorry, been on holidays!

Ben Greear greearb at candelatech.com
Mon May 13 12:26:30 EDT 2013

On 05/13/2013 09:10 AM, Adrian Chadd wrote:
> On 13 May 2013 09:09, Ben Greear <greearb at candelatech.com> wrote:
>
>> Any idea if the firmware can reliably support more VIFs than just 2?
>>

> No idea. It's mostly a RAM resource issue.

Well, just in case someone is interested in working on this
or other features that make it better for my testing efforts
(such as making the NO-HT restriction I posted about a few days
ago work), please contact me off the list.

Most of my effort needs to go towards more fully-featured
NICs, but it's hard to resist the open-firmware...and the
little TP-LINK WN722N adapters I've been using are actually
quite nice!

Thanks,
Ben

--