disabling boot from spi on ar7010

Oleksij Rempel linux at rempel-privat.de
Thu May 2 04:36:36 EDT 2013

Am 02.05.2013 10:30, schrieb Adrian Chadd:
> On 2 May 2013 01:27, Oleksij Rempel <linux at rempel-privat.de> wrote:
>> Hello all,
>>
>> how to disable SPISEL or boot from SPI on ar7010? There is probably some pin
>> for this :)
>> I wont to test if it possible to workaround this watchdog issue.
>>

> What do you want to achieve by doing that? Nothing will work if you
> disable the boot code?

I have two ar7010 adapter one with spi, second without it. I assume,
that one without SPI, starts from internal ROM. I wont to test, if code
in ROM is better then on SPI.

I do not use adapter without SPI for debugging.

PS: Beside in Rom, seems to be there lost of interesting things: Pope,
Basilica ;)

--
Regards,
Oleksij