build warnings

Eugene Krasnikov k.eugene.e at gmail.com
Sun Mar 17 14:15:00 EDT 2013

My patch is obsolete since it was created based on old toolchain. I
attached it just in case you wanna reuse some of the parts. suggestion is
to go for yours.

How much did you fix already? May be we can split our work some how? Let's
say you take common part and ar7010 and i fix ar9271 specific warnings?

--
Best regards,
Eugene