[Announce] open ath9k_htc firmware

Luis R. Rodriguez mcgrof at do-not-panic.com
Fri Mar 8 18:46:38 EST 2013

Many thanks to Adrian for his hard work on all this and to everyone
else who volunteered to help make this happen, including the
understanding by our management at QCA and even Tensilica requires
some handsome applause for their commitment, understanding on letting
us get this out. We now have a public mailing list for development:

Full steam ahead!

  Luis