Lots of build fixes, please test!

Eugene Krasnikov k.eugene.e at gmail.com
Tue Apr 16 12:08:18 EDT 2013

I tested latest source tree in STA mode in noisy environment and
AR9271 showed good results. Will test AR7010 in both STA and AP modes.

P.S. It would be nice to have some kind of automatic testcases. E.g.
use AR9271 in AP mode and AR7010 in client, connect them to each other
and run some data between them with different encryption.

2013/4/10 Oleksij Rempel <linux at rempel-privat.de>:
> Am 10.04.2013 10:36, schrieb Adrian Chadd:
>
>> Hi!
>>
>> Eugene and Oleksij have been busy bees fixing up compile warnings.
>>
>> I / we would appreciate it if people would test out the mainline code
>> and see if any regressions have crept in.
>>
>> I'm hoping that 1.4 will see us totally eliminate driver warnings;
>> i'll then flip on -Wall and -Werror :-)
>

> So, some test from me, mostly in AP mode.
> Notes: today i got better results than last time. Probably less noisy room.
> Only (ap) use updated firmware from current git. (client) uses old firmware
> 1.3.
> Configuration:
> test 1) usb->ar7010+AR9287(ap) ~ (client)AR9280+ar7010->usb
> ap->cleint speed ~ 119
> cleint->ap speed ~ 161
>
> test 2) usb->ar9271(ap) ~ (client)AR9280+ar7010->usb
> ap->cleint speed ~ 80
> cleint->ap speed ~ 30!!!
>
> as you can see i get weird (but not really bad) results on ar9271.
> Complete test results are in attachment.
>

> PS: probably it will be better to record some where results and git version.
> --
> Regards,
> Oleksij

Best regards,