master firmware version bumped to 1.4; 1.3 branched

Adrian Chadd adrian at freebsd.org
Mon Apr 1 12:22:37 EDT 2013

HIya,

* I've branched 1.3 off of master;
* The master firmware version for magpie/k2 is now 1.4, so ath9k_htc
will need patching;
* I've merged in the first round of build fixes.

So!

* Would someone please submit a fix to ath9k_htc to accept 1.3 and 1.4
firmware? I don't plan on breaking the firmware API during 1.4.
* I'd really appreciate some more testing of the build fixes in
master. There's another round of changes that I'm going to review now
and I'd like to make sure we have those tested as well.

Thanks!

Adrian