recommended USB adapters based on QCA6x34/6x35/9375

Bradley Justice bradleypjustice at gmail.com
Wed Feb 22 18:37:13 PST 2017

I am prototyping an embedded system that requires concurrent STA +
P2P. I have documentation that the QCA6x34/6x35/9375 family supports
the concurrent features I require using the Linux Ath6kl driver.

I would like to confirm this using my test rig, a Beagleboard. I am
having trouble locating a USB adapter based on this technology. Can
anyone recommend one?

Failing that, plan B would be to source a PCI card and move my testing
from Beagleboard to a desktop system, if someone could suggest an
appropriate PCI card.

Thanking you in advance for your assistance and for the hard work to
support this driver.

Brad Justice