[PATCH v7 00/15] QRTR Multi-endpoint support

Juha-Matti Tilli juha-matti.tilli at iki.fi
Thu Sep 17 23:22:40 PDT 2026


On Wed, Sep 16, 2026, at 08:53, Juha-Matti Tilli wrote:
> On Wed, Sep 16, 2026, at 01:47, Jakub Kicinski wrote:
> > On Tue, 15 Sep 2026 08:41:52 +0300 Juha-Matti Tilli wrote:
> > > Subject: [PATCH v7 00/15] QRTR Multi-endpoint support
> > 
> > qrtr usually goes via core networking tree.
> > Please make sure you base your patches on net-next/main
> 
> https://github.com/jmtilli/linux/tree/netnextmain_multi_qrtr_v8_multi_ath11k_ath12k_v5
> 
> That will be the next version. I'll wait for a while to see if other
> review comments pop up for v7, then I'll post v8. At least the
> current v8+v5 QRTR works just fine on my multi-card setup.

Hello,

Some positive news. There will be no next version, as Qualcomm is going
to provide a superior patchset that I tested. It's easier to backport,
cleaner design, fewer lines changed, has 1 author as opposed to 3, and
most importantly, it worked just fine on my 2x card setup. 

Thus, I'm going to abandon this patchset.

BR, Juha-Matti



More information about the ath12k mailing list