pci_alloc_irq_vectors fails ENOSPC for XPS 13 9310

Kalle Valo kvalo at codeaurora.org
Mon Nov 9 13:48:28 EST 2020

Bjorn Helgaas <helgaas at kernel.org> writes:

>> > Tangent: have you considered getting this list archived on
>> > https://lore.kernel.org/lists.html?
>>
>> Good point, actually I have not. I'll add both ath10k and ath11k lists
>> to lore. It's even more important now that lists.infradead.org had a
>> hard drive crash and lost years of archives.
>
> Or you could just add linux-wireless, e.g.,
>
>   L:      ath11k at lists.infradead.org
>   L:      linux-wireless at vger.kernel.org
>
> or even consider moving from ath10k and ath11k to
> linux-wireless at vger.kernel.org.  I think there's some value in
> consolidating low-volume lists.  It looks like ath11k had < 90
> messages for all of October.

The background here is that linux-wireless is quite high volume list and
not everyone have time to follow that, so having specific ath10k and
ath11k lists make it easier for those people. So I'm hesitant to
shutdown driver lists for that reason.

--
https://patchwork.kernel.org/project/linux-wireless/list/

https://wireless.wiki.kernel.org/en/developers/documentation/submittingpatches