ath11k: crashes with 1 MSI vector, workaround disable MHI M2 state

Kalle Valo kvalo at codeaurora.org
Mon Dec 21 12:15:52 EST 2020

wi nk <wink at technolu.st> writes:

> Another interesting note is that the laptop only seems to attempt the
> transition when it's plugged into the charger (see my mp4s for more
> info). If I boot the laptop on battery and bring up the adapter, it
> never attempts the transition beyond m0 either.

This is so weird to me, what could cause it?

If you boot the laptop on battery but after the boot connect it to the
charger, what does it do? I'm wondering f this is some boot state
problem/feature or does the behaviour change runtime.

--
https://patchwork.kernel.org/project/linux-wireless/list/

https://wireless.wiki.kernel.org/en/developers/documentation/submittingpatches