wcn3990 firmware

Dmitry Baryshkov dmitry.baryshkov at linaro.org
Mon Jul 24 12:38:14 PDT 2023

Hello Kalle, colle

Yet-another firmware question (I remember the standard answer of not
using firmware not coming from your side). I see that for wcn3990/hw1.0
we have wlanmdsp.mbn with the version WLAN.HL.2.0-01387-QCAHLSWMTPLZ-1

We have got the newer wlanmdsp.mbn released under
redistribution-permissive license (LICENSE.qcom from linux-firmware).
The file has the version WLAN.HL.3.3.7.c2-00723-QCAHLSWMTPLZ-1. It was
released for the ath10k embedded into Qualcomm QRB2210 / QRB4210 SoCs.

Would you like to update and/or receive the file? Should we still stick
to the older wlanmdsp.mbn?

--
With best wishes
Dmitry