QCA9377 USB Support

Jay Foster jay at systech.com
Mon Nov 6 14:21:45 PST 2017

I am looking for linux driver support for the QCA9377 USB Wi-Fi device
(0cf3:9378).  I see on the mailing list archives that a patch
(https://marc.info/?l=linux-wireless&m=150567724712332&w=2) to add this
to the ath10k driver was posted on September 17, 2017. According to the
ath10k sources documentation
(https://wireless.wiki.kernel.org/en/users/drivers/ath10k/sources) such
patches usually take a couple of weeks to get committed to either the
master or ath-next branch of the kvalo ath.git tree.  I cloned the tree,
but do not see this patch there on any branches.

What is the status of support for the QCA9377 USB device using ath10k?

Jay