Enabling 802.11h transmit power control

Sridhar Kondabathini sridhark at cdot.in
Mon Jun 19 03:22:16 PDT 2017

Hi,
   We are working on T1024 based custom board with atheros WLE900vx radio. the kernel
version is 3.12, ath10k drivers are backported from 4.4. In this setup we want to enable
802.11h transmit power control. How to do it.
   Can you please help on this.

Regards,

Sridhar Kondabathini,
Research engineer,
PSG lab,
Center for Development Of Telematics
9480484821.

Disclaimer :
If  you are not the intended recipient you are notified that disclosing,
copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance on the contents of
this information is strictly prohibited. The sender does not accept liability  for any
errors or omissions in the contents of this message, which arise as a  result.