ath10k regression on XPS13

Kalle Valo kvalo at codeaurora.org
Tue Feb 21 10:38:48 PST 2017

David Miller <davem at davemloft.net> writes:

> From: Kalle Valo <kvalo at codeaurora.org>
> Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2017 11:32:49 +0200
>
>> We are working on a fix so that ath10k continues to work with older
>> board-2.bin, but that might take a day or two still.
>
> Kalle I really wanted to send my net-next pull request to Linus later
> today.  But I guess I have to wait for this ath10k first.
>
> Please get this to me as soon as possible, thanks.

We have a fix now but it's not really tested that well so I'm reluctant
to submit it yet. As I don't want to make you wait I think I'll submit
you a patch reverting f2593cb1b291 in an hour or two. And later in the
week I send you a properly fixed (and tested) version of f2593cb1b291.

Does that sound ok to you?