Does ath10k's spectral scan support I/Q or phase-magnitude?

Michael Everett Feder mfeder at quicksilver.com
Thu Feb 2 11:21:50 PST 2017

I understand that both the ath9k and the ath10k drivers support a
spectral scan feature with an FFT output. But the ath9k's output only
lists the magnitudes of each frequency bin, and doesn't seem to support
in-phase/quadrature (I/Q) or phase-magnitude output. I was wondering if
the ath10k driver's spectral scan supports an I/Q or phase-magnitude
output or, like ath9k, it just supports magnitude only?