Is green field support available in ath10K?

KAVITA MATHUR kavitam at cdot.in
Tue Apr 4 04:15:28 PDT 2017

Hi,

When I give ht_capab=[HT40+][SHORT-GI-20][SHORT-GI-40][GF] in hosapd.conf, AP is
disabled with following error:

wlan0: interface state UINITIALIZED->country_update
Driver does not support configured HT capability [GF].

ath10k driver: backport-4.4.2-1 release

Is there any patch to enable green field in ath10k driver?

Thanks & Regards,
कविता माथुर Kavita Mathur
वरिष्ठ अनुसंधान अभियंता  Senior Research Engineer
सी-डॉट                      C-DOT
इलैक्ट्रॉनिक्स सिटी फेज़ I         Electronics City Phase I
होसूर रोड, बेंगलूरु               Hosur Road, Bengaluru – 560100
फोन  Ph 080-28529896
Disclaimer: