[OpenWrt-Devel] ATH10K VLAN firmware issue

Ben Greear greearb at candelatech.com
Fri Nov 4 15:23:56 PDT 2016

The bug appears that vlan-tx-stripping is unconditionally enabled in
at least my firmware.  I have re-compiled w/out that flag set, and it appears
to work for me.

Please download this firmware, rename it firmware-2.bin, make sure you remove/rename
any firmware-5.bin (etc) so mine will load, and see if that fixes your problem.

Please note that it is very likely you will have to use same MAC address
for the VLAN devices that the underlying station uses in order for this to work.

https://www.candelatech.com/downloads/tmp/firmware-2-full-community.bin