HOSTAPD-2.5 issue with 802.1X

B R Manjula brm at cdot.in
Tue May 10 03:55:10 PDT 2016

Hello,

We are running  HOSTAPD on t1024-frescale board with kernel-3.12; ath10k drivers
backported from 4.2;hostapd 2.5 for 11AC support is used. atheros-wle900vx radio card is
used.

open authentication and pass-phrase authentication is working fine with above
configuration.

But when we enable IEEE802.1X, though AAA server is responding with ACCESS-
CHALLENGE/SUCCESSFUL AUTHENTICATION RESPONSE, our AP is repeatedly sending IDENTITY-
REQUEST continuously. UE is unable to associate.

Can we know what could be the issue.

regards,
manjula
Disclaimer:
This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for
the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed.  If you are not the
intended recipient you are notified that disclosing, copying, distributing or taking
any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited. The
sender does not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the contents of this
message, which arise as a result of e-mail t