UDP throughput problems with WDS and ath10k

Xue Liu xue.liu at dks-koeln.de
Thu Mar 31 07:49:28 PDT 2016

Sorry. I think I misunderstand the info from "top". I will correct my
result as below:

When the data is sent from PC to AP, the AP has
CPU:   1%    9% sys   0% nic  61% idle   0% io   0% irq  27% sirq
Load average: 0.54 0.46 0.36 2/53 5034

And the client has
CPU:   0% usr   0% sys   0% nic  73% idle   0% io   0% irq  26% sirq
Load average: 0.00 0.01 0.02 1/53 1228

When the data is sent from AP to PC, the AP has
CPU:   1% usr  21% sys   0% nic  70% idle   0% io   0% irq   6% sirq
Load average: 0.79 0.62 0.44 2/53 5282

And the client has
CPU:   0% usr   0% sys   0% nic  74% idle   0% io   0% irq  25% sirq