QCA6174 firmware crash

Michael Ney neym at vorklift.com
Tue Apr 26 12:52:48 PDT 2016

Michal,

I'm using Backports 4.2. I added that patch and no change to the crash. That patch changed the TX NSS config, but didn't do anything with the RX. I can watch kernel log and see that the crash happens immediately when I send the Null Data / QOS Null Data with any of the CF attributes, so it's definitely on RX. All other frame types work fine.

Thanks,

Michael