CT 4.2 kernel now supports 80Mhz IBSS

Jorge Baranda jbaranda at cttc.es
Mon Sep 28 06:02:08 PDT 2015

Dear Ben,

I confirm that with the latest CT kernel 4.2.0 and the last versions of
iw and wpa_supplicant, IBSS connection can be set to 80MHz channel
bandwidth.

Thanks,

Jordi

--
Jorge Baranda
Research Engineer, MSc
jorge.baranda at cttc.es

Centre Tecnològic de Telecomunicacions de Catalunya (CTTC)
Av. Carl Friedrich Gauss, 7
08860 Castelldefels, Barcelona (Spain)
Tel: +34 93 645 29 00  Ext: 2171
Fax. +34 93 645 29 01