ath20k blocks other devices

Eduardo Costa eu at ejcosta.info
Sat May 16 08:59:34 PDT 2015

On Fri, May 15, 2015 at 11:25 AM, Michal Kazior <michal.kazior at tieto.com> wrote:
> Can you get some sniff logs and possibly wpa_supplicant verbose logs
> from, e.g. another linux-based client? At this point I don't have any
> data to draw conclusions from. Is the network encrypted? Can you try
> seeing if open network also yields the same behaviour?
>
> Logs/traces from ath10k client itself would be also helpful. You can
> read more about getting these here:
> https://wireless.wiki.kernel.org/en/users/drivers/ath10k/debug#tracing

I have some info to share and help on analysis.

My setup:
Laptop w/Killer card - Clevo P751ZM [4.1.0-rc1-wl-ath+ (from kvallo fork)]
Laptop Lenovo T400 [3.13.0-52-generic]
Andoird phone Samsung G S3 [Cyanogen]

I'v collected a tcp dump on all 3 devices, wpa_supplicant on 2 laptops
and trace on P751ZM.
All this starting when the first one was not connected to my wireless
AP, then I connect it and wait until two other devices lose their
connection.

Find files on: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/tdjf1m06rdx610f/AADuxvtZVCysDANnyFK1NKNHa?dl=0

Let me know if additional help/info is needed.

Additionally, I'v tried with open network and the problem remains.