Getting RSSI per antenna.

Michael Ney neym at vorklift.com
Tue May 5 11:11:46 PDT 2015

Check the rx_ppdu_start structure in rx_desc.h. The per-antenna values are populated by the firmware into the rx descripter (verified), which is parsed in the function "ath10k_htt_rx_h_signal" in htt_rx.c. You would need to implement something similar to the method in the "ath9k_cmn_process_rssi" function from ath9k's common.c. Once you do that, you should be able to view the per-antenna RSSI in any tool that can parse the radiotap header such as wireshark, but you won't see it in iw or iwconfig. Also, you shouldn't be using iwconfig. It's deprecated.