AP mode firmware crash on QCA9880-BR4A

Michal Kazior michal.kazior at tieto.com
Wed Jul 22 00:47:34 PDT 2015

On 20 July 2015 at 15:36, Martin Blumenstingl
<martin.blumenstingl at googlemail.com> wrote:
> On Mon, Jul 20, 2015 at 2:06 PM, Martin Blumenstingl
> <martin.blumenstingl at googlemail.com> wrote:
>>> I'd recommend using traces[1] instead as they won't suffer from this
>>> problem. Kernel log buffer isn't big enough to debug everything with
>>> mere prints.
> I managed to get a trace earlier. The output is quite big so I am not
> attaching it to this email.
> You can find the result with firmware 10.2.4.70-2 here: [0]

Thanks.

Note: It's better to post trace.dat. It contains more useful data -
`trace-cmd report` doesn't decode, e.g. hexdumps unless you have extra
plugins.

Anyway, I'm running out of ideas. You could make ath10k ignore SWBA
events (i.e. not send beacon commands) and see what happens.