ath10k list: problems with gmail

Enrico Tagliavini enrico.tagliavini at gmail.com
Mon Jul 20 01:05:22 PDT 2015

I can confirm this, I got this email one month ago

Your membership in the mailing list ath10k has been disabled due to
excessive bounces The last bounce received from you was dated
23-Jun-2015.  You will not get any more messages from this list until
you re-enable your membership.

I think google anti spam service is going a little bit creative, I
found quite a few false positive and not only from kernel related
mailing lists recently.