Updated CT firmware uploaded.

Ben Greear greearb at candelatech.com
Thu Jul 9 10:55:38 PDT 2015

Changes since last email of this nature:

  *  Fix crash related to a race where packet was (re)sent to a peer
     that had been deleted.  The crash was in the rate-ctrl logic,
     and was seen when an Apple MAC laptop with bcom AC NIC did a network
     discovery while connected to ath10k AP and while running iperf.
     The ath10k AP disconnects the MAC in this case, which can trigger
     the firmware bug.  Possibly, a better solution is to force a flush
     of the peer's tx queue when deleting a peer.  A note has been made
     to revisit this in the future.

  *  Allow over-riding thresh62_ext and some ack-timing registers.
     thresh62_ext has been tested, the others have not at this time.
     This may help with some regulatory testing issues.

  *  Fix beacon concurrency issues:  The firmware did not properly go
     in an 'rx-all-beacons' mode when more than 2 station vdevs were
     created.  This left the third receiving no beacons if connected to
     a different AP from the others.

And note:  For anyone doing IBSS/ADHOC with my firmware, please use
the beta builds until I can do an official version-14 release.

http://www.candelatech.com/ath10k.php

http://www.candelatech.com/downloads/ath10k-fw-beta/