Question on bssid mask with ath10k

"Jose Núñez-Martínez (CTTC)" jose.nunez at cttc.cat
Mon Jul 6 08:00:27 PDT 2015

Hi,
the reason for starting a virtual device in monitor mode is to infuence
Rx filters in firmware as pointed out in [1]. The goal is to configure
the wireless device in adhoc mode so that it can receive and send
packets containing any mac destination address.

[1] http://lists.infradead.org/pipermail/ath10k/2015-April/005095.html

Thx,
Jose