How to access the CCA related operation

Ben Greear greearb at candelatech.com
Mon Aug 24 09:32:32 PDT 2015

It is in firmware, and you cannot reliably poke it through the driver
read/write register API because each time the radio resets (channel change, etc), it is
liable to re-write the CCA registers back to default values.

There is a large list of registers with 'CCA' in the name, but I don't
know what they really mean, and I had hard time getting that info out
of QCA.  If you have any better luck, please post whatever you can
share.