Simultaneous hostapd and wpa_supplicant on QCA9880

Ann Lo annlo at ieee.org
Fri Aug 7 13:13:44 PDT 2015

Thanks Janusz and Ben!

I have tried out firmware-2 version 999.999.0.636. The results are:
- Both wpa_supplicant and hostapd come up OK (using channel 6).
- It is also OK to use WPA2 on both, pinging with a remote client,
  and pinging with a remote AP at the same time.
- No kernel upgrades are needed to achieve the above.

I will provide further results when I try out CT kernel changes and
firmware.

Thanks,
Ann