Compex WLE900N5-23

Michal Kazior michal.kazior at tieto.com
Wed Apr 29 22:11:40 PDT 2015

On 30 April 2015 at 06:27, Yeoh Chun-Yeow <yeohchunyeow at gmail.com> wrote:
> Kernel version: 3.18.11 (OpenWRT based platform latest trunk)

> master-2015-03-09-0-g141f155
> [   12.700000] Backport generated by backports.git backports-20150129-0-gdd4a670
[...]
> Attached is the kernel log. Let me know what can I do.
>
> ----
> Chun-Yeow

Hmm.. So it looks like the device worked for a few minutes first
before crashing, right? Then it crashed, restarted and crashed
immediately after that after which everything went bad bad.

The -16 diag errors suggests that the device CE goes down. The logs
are a bit lacking (debug logs would be much better) and I'm not really
sure whether your device gets a cold reset or only a warm reset.The
latter could explain why it can't resume regular operation.